Join the discussion about the future of environmental and energy systems technologies.
SyracuseCoE is dedicated to bringing together researchers, industry leaders and technical practitioners to exchange the ideas and experiences that accelerate innovations from the lab to the market. Each month, we hold a Research and Technology Forum that highlights research, collaborations and projects by faculty and Partners. The event provides a interdisciplinary platform to network, brainstorm and actively interact to share groundbreaking achievements in environmental and energy systems technologies.
- April R&T Forum – Up, Up, and Away: Using Drones for Earth Sciences and Geospatial Research and Teaching April 16, 2019
- March R&T Forum – Engineered by Corning, Designed by Syracuse Architecture: The Architectural Applications of Corning® Willow Glass® March 21, 2019
- February R&T Forum – From the Front Lines: Deep Energy Retrofit Solutions February 26, 2019
- January R&T Forum – Small Packaged Heat Pumps: Rethinking Everything January 29, 2019
- December R&T Forum – UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings: A Living Showcase of What’s Possible December 12, 2018
- March R&T Forum: Envisioning ‘Honorable’ Transportation for Clean Communities of the Future March 21, 2018
- February R&T Forum: Shaping a Greener Future for New York February 21, 2018
- Climate Reality + Emerging Technologies = Drivers for Building Science Research December 18, 2017
- April R&T Forum: Hybrid-Reality for Environmental Design April 19, 2017
- February R&T Forum – Green Buildings and Health: From the Lab to the Real World February 23, 2017