SyracuseCoE is hiring hardworking and creative students for a communications internship. Students will work on real-world projects, interesting events, international conferences, and gain valuable experience working on a multi-disciplinary communications team. Interns will develop professional skills through carrying out various tasks:
• Maintaining website graphics and copy
• Supporting print and web-based design to include such items as: writing copy for news and outreach, designing flyers and posters, exhibits, handbooks and other publications
• Coordinating and executing social media and emarketing campaigns in accordance with monthly communications goals
• Writing and distributing press releases and other external communications
• Contributing to the execution of SyracuseCoE and other events
• Assisting in other departmental projects as needed
Student must have a good understanding and demonstrated experience with written communications, graphic design and typography, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
View the Summer & Fall 2018 Internship application.
Check out our Students Page to learn more about the experience you can have at SyracuseCoE!