Ever wonder what it’s like to develop communications collateral for a niche industry such as environmental and energy systems engineering? SyracuseCoE is seeking hardworking and results-driven communications students to intern throughout the summer months. Interns will develop hands-on interpersonal and tactical skills through carrying out various departmental tasks:
- Maintaining website graphics and copy
- Supporting print and web-based design to include such items as: writing copy for news and outreach, designing flyers and posters, exhibits, handbooks and other publications
- Coordinating and executing social media and emarketing campaigns in accordance with monthly communications goals
- Writing and distributing press releases and other external communications
- Contributing to the execution of SyracuseCoE and other events
- Assisting in other departmental projects as needed
Student must have a good understanding and demonstrated experience with written communications, graphic design and typography, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Proficiencies in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) are a plus. Excellent communications skills, both written and oral. Knowledge of WordPress is preferred.
View the Summer 2017 Internship application.
Check out our Students Page to learn more about the experience you can have at SyracuseCoE!