The Partners of SyracuseCoE join a vibrant network of businesses and academic institutions working together to accelerate the commercialization of environmental and energy innovations for a sustainable future.
Key assets of the SyracuseCoE Partner Program include:
- University and corporate R&D expertise
- Unique facilities
- Market-driven product development assistance
- Market intelligence
- Focused economic development programs that assist companies across lifecycles – from start-ups to rapid expansion and business attraction
- Exposure to funding opportunities, including exclusive eligibility for programs such as the SyracuseCoE Innovation Fund
- Access to Industry Collaboration Internships
For more information about SyracuseCoE’s Partner Program, contact Tammy Rosanio, Associate Director for Partner Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SyracuseCoE offers opportunities for funding of collaborative research, demonstration and commercialization projects.
Current SyracuseCoE funding opportunities include:
- Innovation Fund Program —The goal of the SyracuseCoE Innovation Fund is to advance technology commercialization, innovation, product development, and entrepreneurship in New York State.
SyracuseCoE Funding Guide: Available to Partners
SyracuseCoE staff work with faculty at Partner universities and companies to develop competitive proposals in response to funding solicitations from governments and foundations within our areas of focus.
Each week, SyracuseCoE compiles a guide to current state, federal, and foundation funding opportunities that is made available to our partners. Look at our Funding Guide example for more information. To take advantage of this partner benefit, join our Partner Program. If you are already a Partner and wish to be added to the distribution list, please e-mail Loral Wilson at email@example.com and ask to be added to the funding guide listserv.
For more funding information, please visit these resources:
- Grants.gov lists federal funding opportunities providing daily updates to an extensive database of grant programs and solicitations.
- The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority web site includes information about programs for businesses, product development, research and development, and consumer incentives.
- For a searchable database targeting private and corporate foundations, visit the Foundation Center.